Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Elag Elag is offline

Default Why do shapes inserted into calendar template disappear on save?

I've downloaded the 2009 calender template (classic blue design) and have
attempted to paste shapes into various date cells within the calendar. When
I save the calendar with the shapes positioned within various cells, the save
function moves those shapes outside the calendar table to the upper right
corner of the page.

How can I retain these shapes in their original positions?

I'm using Office 2007.