Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
HeatherS HeatherS is offline

Default Mailmerging labels and supressing blank fields using Word 2003

In earlier versions of word when merging data fields into labels you could
click "Dont print blank lines when data fields are empty" in Query Options.
I cannot find this in Word 2003. Can anyone help please

mailing labels blank fields Terry the Terror Mailmerge 1 September 11th 08 08:45 PM
Can protected ranges prohibit me from mailmerging labels? materialhandlingmarketer Microsoft Word Help 0 April 22nd 08 09:10 PM
Mailmerging Labels CVS Mailmerge 1 December 10th 07 02:19 PM
How do I remove blank lines in mail merge labels in Word 2003 Islandtop Mailmerge 2 December 7th 07 06:24 PM
Word 2003 how do I hide text in mailmerge labels w blank record? Scott Dever Mailmerge 1 April 22nd 06 10:14 AM