Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lgruszynski lgruszynski is offline

Default Is it possible to email a Directory created in Word 2003?

Hello

I have created a directory mail merge in which I have one letter for each
contact that groups invoice information for each contact. Is there a way to
be able to merge this into Outlook so it can be emailed to each contact
listed once?

Excel file is set up as follows:

Contact Invoice # Invoice Amt Email Address

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

--
Leslie