Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
B.A.D. B.A.D. is offline

Default Zipcode Errors with Mailmerge

Why does mailmerge remove the first zero from the zipcode area of the address
line? It is definitely not the source formatting, but for some reason it
always takes it out and I do not know how to fix it! I am pulling my
information from an Excel sheet so I do not think it is software
compatability issues. Can anyone help???

Mailmerge Errors Rydia Mailmerge 2 June 9th 22 10:34 AM
Zipcode Invalid with bulk mailmerge hbean Mailmerge 0 February 9th 09 09:47 PM
Mailmerge Errors with Office 2003 Franklnc Mailmerge 7 January 5th 06 08:34 AM
zipcode problem with mailmerge using excel. pamsf Mailmerge 1 May 10th 05 04:46 PM
Outlook -> Word Mailmerge defaults question - Zipcode missing from Addressblock Michael Krause Mailmerge 3 December 4th 04 01:24 AM