Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trainhappy trainhappy is offline

Default Forms - using Forms Toolbar and Control toolbox in one document

I have created a form using the Forms Toolbar in Word. A colleague wants me
to add some of the fields I created in that document to his document in which
he has used the Control Toolbox. Word does not seem to like this. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?dHJhaW5oYXBweQ==?=,

I have created a form using the Forms Toolbar in Word. A colleague wants me
to add some of the fields I created in that document to his document in which
he has used the Control Toolbox. Word does not seem to like this. Any
suggestions?

In what way does Word "not like it"? And which version of Word is involved?

Personally, I've never had any great problems combining the two...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)