clueless

Default Closing hyperlinked documents

I asked this question before but I'm afraid I've been out of town and unable
to check for responses:
After viewing a hyperlinked document and going back to the orginating
document, the opened hyperlinked doc does not close automatically so I end up
with several documents open at the same time. Is there a setting to close
the hyperlink after using the back button? Thanks sorry for the duplicate
question.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Y2x1ZWxlc3M=?=,

I asked this question before but I'm afraid I've been out of town and unable
to check for responses:
After viewing a hyperlinked document and going back to the orginating
document, the opened hyperlinked doc does not close automatically so I end up
with several documents open at the same time. Is there a setting to close
the hyperlink after using the back button? Thanks sorry for the duplicate
question.

Not that I know of. You can use google.com to search newsgroups for your
original message thread, BTW.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org