cpanagio

Default How can I print Research results in the task pane?

When using Tools | Language | Thesaurus, I'd like to print the entire list of
words that are in the Research task pane. I've tried to copy and paste - to
no avail. There is no option in 'What to print' on the Print window. Any
thought would be greatly appreciated.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Y3BhbmFnaW8=?=,

When using Tools | Language | Thesaurus, I'd like to print the entire list of
words that are in the Research task pane. I've tried to copy and paste - to
no avail. There is no option in 'What to print' on the Print window. Any
thought would be greatly appreciated.

The only possibility that occurs to me would be to capture the screen, edit,
then print the resulting graphic. The simplest (although not the most efficient)
way would be to press Print
Screen on your keyboard, paste it into the Windows PAINT program, select the
part of the Window you want to keep, copy that, paste into a New PAINT window,
copy that into Word, and print.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org