Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kerry Kerry is offline

Default Can't find tool/options/general tab

I am trying to change from metric to imperial measurement and it is in the
Tools/Options/General tab in WORD, but I can't find Tools.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's in the Tools _menu_ in Word2003, but since you say "tab," you
must be in Word2007. Look in Office Button Word Options.

On Sep 30, 1:34 pm, Kerry wrote:
I am trying to change from metric to imperial measurement and it is in the
Tools/Options/General tab in WORD, but I can't find Tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mexc mexc is offline

You can change measurement from metric to imperial measurement by clicking on
the office button in word 2007.
Click in office button on word 2007 and goto €śword option€ť.
In €śword option€ť click €śadvance€ť and goto to €śdisplay€ť option.
In display options under €śshow measurement in units of€ť select the required
unit.

"Kerry" wrote:

I am trying to change from metric to imperial measurement and it is in the
Tools/Options/General tab in WORD, but I can't find Tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Prior to Word 2007
Tools Options General Measurement Units

Word 2007
Office button Word Options Advanced Display Show measurements in
units of

or if that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm