Kay Danvers via OfficeKB.com

Default Tab shortcuts gone????

Hi,

My work colleagues and I are being updated to Word 2003 (from Word 97)
today. I've noticed that some keyboard shortcuts on the tabs in the various
dialog boxes are no longer there i.e. Page Setup dialog box - there is no
longer a keyboard shortcut for the various tabs i.e. Margins, Paper Source
etc.

Does anyone know how to get these back???

(I always use the keyboard where I can instead of the mouse and this will
be very frustrating).

Many thanks
Kay

Daiya Mitchell

Someone else may tell you about your specific requests.

However, you should be aware of the Tools | Customize dialog, where you can
set keyboard shortcuts, and figure out the name of a shortcut you already
know. It's a real hassle to use, as you can spend a fair amount of time
searching for the right name for the function you want, but generally worth
it. You may be able to look up the ones you ask about in that dialog,
though I would first try using the old ones and seeing if they still work.
They may have just hidden the info.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/