Janine

Default Can't delete number of pages

Every time I insert a footnote, the number of pages appears just above it.
The number of pages usually appears in the footer, but it sits outside the
footer and I'm not able to click on it to remove it. Any suggestions? It's a
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmFuaW5l?=,

Every time I insert a footnote, the number of pages appears just above it.
The number of pages usually appears in the footer, but it sits outside the
footer and I'm not able to click on it to remove it. Any suggestions? It's a

the number of pages? Or the page number? Which version of Word? Do you know
how this information was inserted originally (using which commands)?

Are you certain you're not able to click on it when in the Header/Footer view?
Is anything (partially) in front of it?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
I want to delete entire blocks of pages efficiently Allison/Toronto Microsoft Word Help 1 February 27th 05 01:42 AM
Number of pages incorrect while doing mail merge Eadie Mailmerge 0 January 21st 05 03:53 PM
Number of pages excluding content pages Number of pages excluding content pages Microsoft Word Help 4 January 11th 05 02:21 PM
How do I number pages in a 2 column document? arkaycee Page Layout 2 January 10th 05 05:58 AM