LS Steakhouse

Default File Extensions

I have migrated from Open office to Microsoft Office, most of the file
formats I have been able to transpose over except for word documents. Does
anyone have a solution for .sxc, .sxg and .sxw formats?
Thanks
FRM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TFMgU3RlYWtob3VzZQ==?=,

I have migrated from Open office to Microsoft Office, most of the file
formats I have been able to transpose over except for word documents. Does
anyone have a solution for .sxc, .sxg and .sxw formats?

Try asking this in the word.conversions newsgroup. Perhaps someone there,
with no time to wade through the volume of this group, has some experience
with that.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org