Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jannetb jannetb is offline

Default cookbook template issues

how do I add recipes to existing pages when using the cookbook template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Which cookbook template are you referring to?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

how do I add recipes to existing pages when using the cookbook template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jannetb jannetb is offline

Stefan,
It is a Microsoft Word template that I downloaded from the Microsoft
website. the ID I see is: TC010186421033.

I have managed to work with it some but it has bee rather frustrating. I am
sure there must be a better way than the process I am using. Any help you
can provide would be appreciated!