Gillian7117

Default Printing just one page

Hello, I have got six pages and I only want to print the bottom one, how do I
tell it not to print the other pages before the last one???? Thanks
alot..Gillian
Charles Kenyon

File Print instead of just clicking on the printer icon. This will give
you a dialog in which you can choose to print the current page or any other
selection of pages.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Gillian7117" wrote in message
Hello, I have got six pages and I only want to print the bottom one, how
do I
tell it not to print the other pages before the last one???? Thanks
alot..Gillian

Graham Mayor

You may find the following macro attached to a toolbar button useful to
print the page the cursor is in.

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub