plautare

Default date picker calendar

Can anyone help me? I would like to add a calendar style date picker to a
word form in two places. Is it possible? I am running Word 2000. Thank you
Greg Maxey

plautare,

I have never had much luck with a date picker interted directly in a Word
document, but someone may be along to educate us both. In the meantime have
a look at my Date Sequencer Addin. It illustrates how you can put a date
picker in a Userform which might be best for your purposes anyway.

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Date_Sequencer.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support