Colemaniac

Default What causes the type to change from black to red in a word docume.

I was typing a document. I activated the filter key when I held the right
shift too long, and then clicked the wrong button (the one on the left - I
can't remember what it is). This caused NO typing to appear. After trying for
several minutes, I turned off my computer. When I turned the computer back
on, and returned to my document, and started typing again, the type was red
and underlined. How can I get the type back to black on my document?
Thank you
PS: the document is in Microsoft Word
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:13:01 -0800, "Colemaniac"
wrote:

I was typing a document. I activated the filter key when I held the right
shift too long, and then clicked the wrong button (the one on the left - I
can't remember what it is). This caused NO typing to appear. After trying for
several minutes, I turned off my computer. When I turned the computer back
on, and returned to my document, and started typing again, the type was red
and underlined. How can I get the type back to black on my document?
Thank you
PS: the document is in Microsoft Word

I suspect one of your ill-timed keystrokes turned on Track Changes.

Go to Tools Track Changes and turn it off. Then display the
Reviewing toolbar and click Accept All to remove the tracking that's
already there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman