Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jke1262 jke1262 is offline

Default Make this text consistent with formatting Arial 10pt

When I pull up Microsoft outlook and clickn on new to send an e-mail, before
I can even enter the name of who I am sending the e-mail to, 2 little
squiggly marks show up in the text box. If I right click on the marks, it
pulls up the above notes.
1. Make this text consistent with formatting Arial 10pt
2. Ignore Once
3. Ignore Rule
If i click on Ignore Once or Ignore rule, it takes the marks away.
How can I correct this?