Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karl59 Karl59 is offline

Default word 2007 deleting add-ins

I need to delete Çom Add-ins, but when I try I get the following message
'This add-in is installed for all users on this computer, and can only be
connected or disconnected by an administrator'
I am already signed in as the administrator.

Hope someone can help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Boris Lehečka Boris Lehečka is offline

If you use Windows Vista, press Shift+right-click with mouse on the
Word icon and select "Run as..." an administrator. This should help.

Boris Lehečka

Dne 10.9.2009 3:02, Karl59 napsal(a):
I need to delete Çom Add-ins, but when I try I get the following message
'This add-in is installed for all users on this computer, and can only be
connected or disconnected by an administrator'
I am already signed in as the administrator.

Hope someone can help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karl59[_2_] Karl59[_2_] is offline

On Sep 10, 4:40*pm, Boris Lehečka wrote:
* * * * If you use Windows Vista, press Shift+right-click with mouse on the
Word icon and select "Run as..." an administrator. This should help.

* * * * Boris Lehečka

Dne 10.9.2009 3:02, Karl59 napsal(a):

I need to delete Com Add-ins, but when I try I get the following message
'This add-in is installed for all users on this computer, and can only be
connected or disconnected by an administrator'
I am already signed in as the administrator.

Hope someone can help

Have done as you suggested, but it didn't work and I still get the
same message.
Karl59
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Either uninstall it from the Windows add or remove programs applet, or
disable it in 2007 Word Options Add Ins Manage COM add-ins uncheck
the box.

Karl59 wrote:
On Sep 10, 4:40 pm, Boris Lehecka wrote:
If you use Windows Vista, press Shift+right-click with mouse on the
Word icon and select "Run as..." an administrator. This should help.

Boris Lehecka