Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Unklar Unklar is offline

Default How do I freeze merge data to fit a pre-printed form?

I have variable lines of data which causes data down the page to move up and
down. I am usiong a pre-printed form and want to position certain data on a
membership card at the bottom right of an 8.5 x 11 portrait page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You should make the form as a table with fixed cell dimensions. If the text
won't fit however, you will loose some of it which may not be desireable.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

news