msnews

Default Why my word pages displaying like this?

I'm using Microsoft word 2000, windows XP home and dell notebook 600m.
Whether I edit existing file or create a new one, it's displaying a black
strip over the bottom of the pages recently. I repaired the word program,
delete the normal.dot file, but the strip still exist the same. could anyone
please help me out!

Attached Images

Jay Freedman

Answered in the application.errors newsgroup. Please post your
question only once. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Daiya Mitchell

Also asked in the MacWord group, with *two* attachments! Msnews, please do
not post attachments to newsgroups, it is considered *very* rude.

Jay, how come my newsreader doesn't delete your sig? Is it supposed to?

On 4/9/05 7:39 AM, "Jay Freedman" wrote:

Answered in the application.errors newsgroup. Please post your
question only once. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Jay Freedman

About the sig: Beats me. What are you using, Entourage? The header of
your post didn't include an X-Newsreader line.

I'm using Forte Agent, which will delete the sig (delimited by the two
hyphens) if I just hit Reply, but will include everything if I select
it before replying.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 07:49:04 -0700, Daiya Mitchell
wrote:

Also asked in the MacWord group, with *two* attachments! Msnews, please do
not post attachments to newsgroups, it is considered *very* rude.

Jay, how come my newsreader doesn't delete your sig? Is it supposed to?

On 4/9/05 7:39 AM, "Jay Freedman" wrote:

Answered in the application.errors newsgroup. Please post your
question only once. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

msnews

Sorry, I've done what I'm not intended to. I'm not expected to cause such
confusions, please don't. If only my message could deleted. I've just
entered as a new reader and with no one telling me not doing so and I'd
never do it again. I beg your pardon.

"Daiya Mitchell" ????
.. .