grt

Default Why can't directory or file be created?

While trying to save a table I created in Office 2000 Word to a removable
disk drive I get the message "the directory or file cannot be created". But,
I could save it to the hard drive. Can anyone help?

CyberTaz

Search this group & others for a myriad of reasons to _Not_ save/open/work
directly to/from removable media. Save to your hard drive & once the file is
closed copy it to the removable media using Windows Explorer or burning
software. Copy it back to your HD for further revisions.

Regards |:)

On 8/21/05 11:21 AM, in article
, "grt"