Matthew C.

Default How to Export Auto Correct File From Word 2003 to Word 2003

Hi,

I'm looking to export my auto correct file on my current workstation and
copy it to my new computer. Both PCs have Word 2003 installed on them. Is
it as simple as copying the file from the old PC and then pasting it onto the
new computer? If so, can someone tell me the name of the file?

Thanks,

MC

Jay Freedman

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Please add an outlining feature like WordPerfect's. zaffcomm Microsoft Word Help 1 September 20th 05 07:21 PM
Saving auto correct and quick correct entries on a disk deissmom Microsoft Word Help 2 September 4th 05 05:43 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Open with... does not include Word Flip Microsoft Word Help 14 March 9th 05 02:35 PM