koala824 at Comcast

Default Rows Break Across Pages

Is there a way to change the default so that table rows will NOT break
across pages? I can correct this individually on each table, but I would
like to change the default. Thanks in advance.
Ted

Stefan Blom

One way is to use a macro such as the following:

Dim t As Table, r As Row
For Each t In ActiveDocument.Tables
For Each r In t.Rows
r.AllowBreakAcrossPages = False
Next r
Next t

The macro turns off the "Allow row to break across pages" option for
all existing tables in the active document.

If you need help on using the code, see:
http://gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP