Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bendi

Default How do I make a toolbar appear every time I open office 2003?

Every time I open office to take class notes I have to put the outlining
toolbar in the menu. I would like for it to just be there every time I open
office. I remember in previous versions it would just adapt, but in 2003 it
does not. How can I do this?