Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SJT

Default Changing the size of a Cell in a Word Table

I would like to change the height or width of a single cell as opposed to an
entire row or column in a Word table. How do I do that?

Also, I have tried to changing the height of a row and after I move the
double headed arrow it simply reverts back to the original height. Anything
else I can try? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Select the cell that you wish to change the width of, and then drag the
column marker.
--
Rae Drysdale