Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat

Default Is EO the common reference for executing originals?

I have seen EO on documents before - has anyone else seen this and thought it
stood for Executing Originals?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:06:01 -0700, Kat
wrote:

I have seen EO on documents before - has anyone else seen this and thought it
stood for Executing Originals?

No, I wouldn't have thought of that at all -- haven't a clue what you
mean by that term.

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/eo lists about 20 meanings, of
which Executive Order is about the closest to what you thought of. I
favor Explosive Ordnance myself. :-)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman