Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pmsimp

Default Does Word have Pack and Go feature-Need to Burn Hyprlinked Docs to

We have a Word document that has about 50 hyperlinks to PDF documents that
are saved on our server. We need to burn the Word Document (our Index) to a
CD, but we need the hyperlinks to work on the CD as well (Essentially burning
all 50 PDFs and the Word Index.)

Does anyone know of a way to do this without having to resave all 50 PDF
docs to a CD and then re-hyperlink each of the 50 items in the Index?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pmsimp

I figured out a work-around if anyone is interested...

1. Save the Word Document as an HTML
2. Open the HTML version of the document in a web browser and from there
Convert it to PDF (must have full Adobe)
3. Once in Adobe, click Advanced + Web Capture + Append all Links On Page

This gives you one long hyperlinked PDF file that has all the linked
documents attached.