Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bernhard Bernhard is offline

Default How to turn off design mode for controls to open doc in user mode

I inserted Option buttons in my Word doc. Now when I open the doc, it opens
in design mode, but I want it to open in User mode
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Option buttons, and everything else on the Control Toolbox, always cause
this problem when macros are disabled by the security mechanism. This was
recently discussed in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c27fd7515e003d

--
Regards,