Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kumar kumar is offline

Default How to convert text in Image format to Word format

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to convert text in image format to word format?. I
got a file which is in image format. There is a text in it. I want to convert
that text in image format to word format. Any ideas on how can I do that???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What file format do you have? It may not be possible. At the least, it isn't
going to be an easy click-click and you're done kind of thing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Kumar" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to convert text in image format to word format?. I
got a file which is in image format. There is a text in it. I want to
convert
that text in image format to word format. Any ideas on how can I do
that???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If not - then Finereader (in my opinion) remains head and shoulders above
the competition. Version 8 also has a neat tool that will convert to text
any textual image shown on screen, but doesn't have the excellent form
filling module of the Corporate Version 6 - so I have to have both installed
to retain the form filler

If you are looking for discounted OCR software - the corporate version of
Finereader 6 would be the one to look out for.