Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Lee is offline

Default How do I view the label border when making address labels?

I have made pages of labels in the past and the label border shows up
outlining the size of the label. I then copy or type information into the
"box" to make sure it will show up when printed in the correct label and not
overlap.

Today, for some unknown reason, the page view has changed to where all the
boxes are missing. I can still "tab" from label to label but I can not see
the end of each label.

Any idea how I can get the "box" back?

THANKS!