Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
keen.doc keen.doc is offline

Default how do I invert text-- for back of a folded card.

I am making a greeting card and no template is available. I need to invert
text, in a textbox or in the document text format. The card is folded across
the top of the
picture on the front, so the text appearing on the back needs to be inverted.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
budgie budgie is offline

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:58:00 -0800, keen.doc
wrote:

I am making a greeting card and no template is available. I need to invert
text, in a textbox or in the document text format. The card is folded across
the top of the
picture on the front, so the text appearing on the back needs to be inverted.
Thank you.

Short of a word-art approach, I'd be inclined to invert the whole card, as
rotating the picture should be easier than fighting the text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The best solution (IMHO) is to use a program that is designed for that type
of output - Word is not.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/30/06 8:58 PM, in article
, "keen.doc"
wrote:

I am making a greeting card and no template is available. I need to invert
text, in a textbox or in the document text format. The card is folded across
the top of the
picture on the front, so the text appearing on the back needs to be inverted.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sjsraer sjsraer is offline

You may be able to do this if you insert a text box and change direction
of type.

--
sjsraer
sjsraer's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=5627