Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
george george is offline

Default Word 2004 - Mac 10.3

When I try to print an Envelope with an address, click print and in the
envelope dialog box, print prview displays the Envelope with no text
(blank) and after clicking print the envelope comes out of the printer
with no text. Word Document and Excel will print, Envelope will not
print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This was answered in another group, but as my knowledge is limited to
Windows versions of Office, I also suggested that you post to the mac.office
newsgroup as there may be some differences.

Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"george" wrote in message
ups.com...
When I try to print an Envelope with an address, click print and in the
envelope dialog box, print prview displays the Envelope with no text
(blank) and after clicking print the envelope comes out of the printer
with no text. Word Document and Excel will print, Envelope will not
print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You've landed in a PC Word newsgroup, but the most likely issue is in your
WordPreferencesPrint dialog. Make sure there is a check in the box for
Drawing Objects... The content for the addresses is in Text Boxes, and
that's what they are.

If this doesn't resolve it, please repost in detail at:

Microsoft.public.mac.office.word.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac