Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
shelleypg19 shelleypg19 is offline

Default Questionnaire - blank lines do not align on right margin

I am making a questionnaire and the blank lines that I put in will not align
on the left side. Each line ends at a little different place and I cannot
figure out how to fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Left or right? FWIW, underline leaders can be balky because they are made up
of underline characters. Sometimes you can get better results using an
underlined tab character. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm