Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
htou htou is offline

Default Word 2003 weird right margin problem

I have created a document using Word 2000. Upon opening the document in Word
2003, the right margin expands. There is a 2 seconds where the document page
layout is fine then for some reason the right side of the document expands
and leaves a large gap between the text and edge of page.
There is nothing wrong with Page set-up settings as they are the same as
other documents wihout this problem. Shifting the indents, page margins do
not help.
Copying and pasting the contents into a new document also causes the large
gap on the right side. The documents opens nomally in Word 2000.
Do i have a formatting problem? How do i find it? The Reveal formating
function doesnt help. How do i completely remove fomarting in the document.

Help needed.

CURRENTLY USING: Windows XP Pro SP2, MS WORD 2003 SP1.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
htou htou is offline

Ignore my plee for help. I figured out the problem. I had a comment near the
end of my report document and it was the reason the right side margin was
larger than normal cause the comment notes appear in the wider margin area.
Deleting the comment fixed everything. In word 2000 the comments apear in a
split window near the bottom, the comment funtion in Word 2003 actually makes
them appear in the document in the right margin area.

Who would of thunk it! it was as easy as that.