Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Newslettergirl Newslettergirl is offline

Default Printing newsletter created in MS Word from an email

I have created a newsletter in MS Word that is to be emailed out to a large
group of people. Per MS Help it states that it is best to create it in "Web
View" so it will appear correctly when it is sent to email recipient and sent
via outlook.

However, my boss would also like for the email to be printable on 8.5 x 11
paper. When I attempt to print it the entire document is shoved off to the
right and is cut off.

When I re-created it in "Print View" it prints just fine, but when I "Send
To" email recipients it doesn't fit on the screen properly.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I am at my wits end.
Thanks everyone!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your best choice (besides using Publisher, of course) is to send it out as a
..pdf attachment. And that applies to Publisher-based newsletters as well.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~