Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AuthorTalia AuthorTalia is offline

Default Merge/purge of list of names

Hi,

I have a 40-page list of e-mail addresses. I need to purge the repeats. I've
arranged the names alphabetically by selecting Ascending order under Table.
(The list is still in Word.) Is there an operation that can clean up the list
short of using my own eyes?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamino5 Benjamino5 is offline

Hi,

Greg Maxey, one of the Microsoft MVPs, has a macro on his site that does
exactly what you need. Here's the link:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Sort_and_D...Duplicates.htm

If you're not sure how to install macros, there's a link at the bottom of
the page which will tell you what to do (it's actually pretty simple).

Good luck!
Ben