Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
STodd STodd is offline

Default 3X5 INDEX CARD WILL NOT PRINT

I have to make drug cards for school. My printer does print 3x5 cards and I
used the setup recommended in a previous post. However, when I print,
instead of printing landscape, it prints portrait and only part of my info
prints. If I change any of the page setups, nothing prints, even if I run
8-1/2x11 thru it. PLEASE HELP! I am ready to pull my hair out, since I've
been working on these cards since 4 am... If I print on plain paper, the
info prints at the top of the paper in the center.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It sounds as if you are not feeding the card the way the printer expects to
get it. That is, it sounds as if you need to feed the card portrait rather
than landscape. This may require that you create the card in Word as a
portrait document with 5" width and 3" height.