Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Troy[_2_] Troy[_2_] is offline

Default TEXT BOX (ACTIVEX CONTROLS)

I've added several text boxes (ActiveX Control) to a form I'm making. I've
made the box tall enough to fit lots of text. However, the text is not
wraping down, it's showing up as one line (one line will not fit all of the
text)

How do I make this type of text box wrap down to show all the text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Open each box's Properties dialog and change the MultiLine property to
True. You might also want to set the ScrollBars property to show a
vertical scrollbar.

In general, though, the ActiveX controls are meant for use in web
pages, not in ordinary forms. See
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa140269(office.10).aspx
and, for a more useful kind of form,
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm and
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:54:02 -0700, Troy
wrote:

I've added several text boxes (ActiveX Control) to a form I'm making. I've
made the box tall enough to fit lots of text. However, the text is not
wraping down, it's showing up as one line (one line will not fit all of the
text)

How do I make this type of text box wrap down to show all the text?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to change the Multiline attribute of the textbox from False to True
via its Properties dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.