Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tbriggs Tbriggs is offline

Default Emailing a Mail Merge

How do I email a mail merge for someone else to print without including the
source data from excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Possibly...
a. Merge to a new document
b. ensure that nothing in the output document is linked in any way to
files on your system (e.g. if any fields such as INCLUDEPICTURE remain,
you need to resolve them)
c. email the output document

or perhaps, if you are using Word 2007 or have some way to generate an
Acrobat file or something similar,

a. Merge to a new document
b. convert/save that document to/in PDF format
c. send the PDF document.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk