Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
GPBurdell GPBurdell is offline

Default Picture Missing After Mail Merge

I'm using MS Word for Mac and when I run a mail merge, the JPG image imbedded
in the original document is missing from the merged document. I've never run
into this problem before. Can anyone offer suggestions?
--
GPBurdell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi GPBurdell,

Perhaps the picture is anchored to a character in the mergefield?

--
Cheers
macropod