Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
imhjdavi2 imhjdavi2 is offline

Default Status Bar

I want to see the status bar at the bottom of my document in Word 2007 where
there are page count and word count shown. In some documents I see it and in
others I don't.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Nothing to do with Mail Merge which is the subject of this newsgroup.
However, right click on the Status Bar and from the Customize Status Bar
dialog that appears, select the items that you want to be displayed on the
Status Bar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"imhjdavi2" wrote in message
news
I want to see the status bar at the bottom of my document in Word 2007
where
there are page count and word count shown. In some documents I see it and
in
others I don't.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As it is not possible to turn off the Word 2007 status bar, it seems likely
that you are viewing the document windowed and the window is too large to
fit on the bottom of the screen.

imhjdavi2 wrote:
I want to see the status bar at the bottom of my document in Word
2007 where there are page count and word count shown. In some
documents I see it and in others I don't.

Status Bar need help QFD Microsoft Word Help 2 January 19th 07 06:04 AM
Status bar... Schalk Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 07 04:04 PM
How do I add caps off/on status to my status bar MS Word 2003? KEH Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 06 07:52 PM
status bar Inches Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 06 10:04 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 04:35 PM