Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jb_tenor1 jb_tenor1 is offline

Default Dynamically Update a Chart in Mail Merge

Is it possible to have a pie chart in MS Word tied to an underlying Excel
spreadsheet that changes dynamically to show custom data based on each
customer? Each line in the spreadsheet would have the customer's name and
then a breakout of products they buy to the right of it and the spend they
have for each. I don't see any specific documentation that would currently
lead me to believe this is possible, but I could be wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

See the "Merge with Chart" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow
MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.