Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Retrieve deleted paragraphs Retrieve deleted paragraphs is offline

Default how can i still retrieve deleted words if i've saved over it?

I've inadvertently deleted whole paragraphs from a word document i was
working on, and have saved it. is there any way i can still retrieve those
paragraphs?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it's still open, you can use Undo. If you've closed it and you have
"Automatically create backup copy" enabled, you can look for the "Backup of
filename. wbk" file, which will be the previous version.