Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike F Mike F is offline

Default Unable to Save Word Documents

I am running Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2 and Word
2003 SP3. When I click on Save as.... nothing happens - literally -
nothing. When I click on Save... nothing happens. When I hit the X to
close out of Word, it will ask me if I want to save my document - I click yes
- nothing again. Occasionally I also get a window with the message "Saving
the AutoRecovery file is postponed for xxx.doc". My only option is to click
OK.

Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
--
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline