Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tonyb tonyb is offline

Default How do I change the font my Autotext entries appear in?

I have created several Autotext entires that were created from words and
sentences in Times New Roman Font.

When I use them they appear in a different font and I have to keep changing
them back. Why is this and how can I change them back to the font I want to
use?