Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ll ll is offline

Default Underline Not Printing

All of a sudden my underlining in my documents is not printing. It shows in
Print Preview, but it won't print. Any ideas? Thanks, ll
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

A common cause of this is a partly clogged inkjet head. Try using your
printer's cleaning routine before you pursue any esoteric software problems.
Look carefully at the samples it prints, or try using MSPaint to print a
large black square, and see if there are horizontal white lines where there
should be black.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman