Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Margaret Margaret is offline

Default Size for Greeting Card Envelop

I am trying to do a mail merge and want to print greeting card envelops.
Does anyone know what size envelop I would choose? I tried setting up a
custom 5.50 x 8.50 but nothing will print. Thanks.
--
Margaret
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I guess they are all different (like pieces of string :-) )

For example, here I have greetings card envelopes that are C5 (229mm x
162mm, very nearly 9in x 6.5in), 218mm x 153mm and 214mm x 153mm (both close
to 8in x 6in)

When you say "nothing will print" do you mean that the printer won't even
feed the paper, that it feeds the paper but literally prints nothing, or
what?

Peter Jamieson
"Margaret" wrote in message
I am trying to do a mail merge and want to print greeting card envelops.
Does anyone know what size envelop I would choose? I tried setting up a
custom 5.50 x 8.50 but nothing will print. Thanks.
--
Margaret

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Margaret Margaret is offline

Peter,

The envelop feeds but nothing prints. I thought in earlier versions of Word
they had the selection for Greeting card envelops. I'll try C5.

Thanks for you help,
Margaret
--
Margaret