Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ericW1952 ericW1952 is offline

Default How do I print email addresses in black in Word?

When I write email addresses in a Word document the ink color changes to
blue. Lately the email addresses don't print in the printed document. I
haven't run out of ink on my color cartridge but maybe it ran out of blue
ink. How can I get the email addresses to print in black like the rest of
the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Just before printing, search for blue font colour and change to black?
Or to stop it happening in the first place, go to Insert, Autotext,
Autotext, AutoFormat As You Type, and uncheck the option for Internet and
Network paths with hyperlinks.
Or if you wish for hyperlinks to remain, modify the Style called Hyperlink
from Blue font colour to black. When you are in the Styles & Formatting pane,
you could also modify the FollowedHyperlink style as well to black.
--
The above is for 2003 and prior, for 2007 instructions may differ but
hopefully this will indicate the right direction.