Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
madisonpete madisonpete is offline

Default inserting text box - text does not move from under text box

When inserting a text box the underlying text does NOT move out of the way?
In older WORD program the text would move.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Sounds like the text box is formatted as "in front of text" but you want
it to be "square". Right-click once on the edge of the text box, and
left-click on Format Text Box | Layout tab | Square | OK.

madisonpete wrote:

When inserting a text box the underlying text does NOT move out of the way?
In older WORD program the text would move.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"madisonpete" wrote:

When inserting a text box the underlying text does NOT move out of the way?
In older WORD program the text would move.

you're right... text box was NOT formatted.... my stupidity!
thanks