Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Crazy Baker[_2_] Crazy Baker[_2_] is offline

Default how do I mark pages to seperate from the document later?

I have a large document and would like to pull out certain pages later for
use in another document. I would like to mark or code ea page that I need
for later use.
Then, how do I retrieve them all at once for the other doc?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One way would be to bookmark the text that you want and then use INCLUDETEXT
fields to insert the bookmarked text in the target ("other") document.

For more on INCLUDETEXT fields, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...textfields.htm. Note that if
you have Word 2007 and you want to make use of the Insert Field dialog box,
here's how to display it: On the Insert tab, click the arrow next to the
Object button, and then click Text from File.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP