Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteveV SteveV is offline

Default How to print title list of all files in a Word sub-directory?

I have a Word sub-directory containing 370 files. I would like to print out
a list of the file titles. SteveV
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There are a couple of different ways to do this. My favorite is to use an
Excel add-in called ASAP Utilities. One of the commands will populate a
spreadsheet with the file name, path, folder, file size, etc and even make
them a hyperlink. It is so simple plus the add-in has *scads* of
can't-live-without commands!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"SteveV" wrote in message
I have a Word sub-directory containing 370 files. I would like to print
out
a list of the file titles. SteveV

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:09:01 -0800, SteveV
wrote:

I have a Word sub-directory containing 370 files. I would like to print out
a list of the file titles. SteveV

Try the freeware Printfolders program available at
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected
folder€¯ at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tFileNames.htm

--
Hope this helps.